12 June 2016

Vizag ---- RK beach @ night


 Route: Vizag (MVP colony )--- RK beach

Vehicle: Honda Activa

Trip members :2

Date of travel:  10th June 2016 (Wednesday)

Journey  To  RK beach  on Honda Activa !!!!!





RK beach or Ramakrishna beach is in the coast of Bay of Bengal, the beach is the vibrant testimony. A visit to Vizag is surely incomplete without a visit to RK Beach. Making it most obvious and must visit place, at about 06:30 pm coined an idea to have a glimpse of beach in the town of beaches.


To reach– it can be reached from anywhere from the city. We parked our vehicle in front of Novotel’s entrance, and I being an ardent lover of panipuri could not stop after seeing it at the beach. It was not as good as we have it in Hyderabad. 


we started walking on sand and sat at one place at the shore. Lots of people were lazing on the sand with their families and some of them were playing with the waves. Despite being crowded the mystic beauty of sea and the color of water which is bluish could not be missed. Spending some time at beach was memorable. The sun was almost off his duty, so it was dark, due to dark I did not concentrated much on walking in beach sand. There are Shops selling all kind of food items at beach & we can see that no clankering of the vendors,but after panipuri effect could not dare enough to taste them. I saw some people enjoying their horse rides. I just forgot everything around me and was rather focused in listening to sounds of waves standing at sea shore. When I stood at the edge of the seashore I was enjoying the cool breeze, and the waves hitting my foot it was memorable.





Cruelty minds!!!!!

Walking on beach sands is mesmerizing thing, spent some quality time at beach,meanwhile I observed people are very crazy they can't simply enjoy the nature without hurting it.Here irritated incident is they hurt sea animals I don’t understand why????
A crab unfortunately was gushed out of sea waves to shore some people caught it and when it tried to defence itself they killed it for no reason.

I could not stop my anger on them but could not do anything at the same time ,as I am outsider,  with this disappointment I moved off from the beach.

Quick Info !!!

Vicinity around beach is

  • Kalimatha temple
  • Victory at sea stupa
  • Kursura submarine museum
  • Jagadamba theatre
Sorry for bad photography !!!!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment